To our students, parents, local and international community – Greetings from the PEI Administration!
Glory be to our Most High God for bringing us back once again to commence the 4th week of the 2nd term of the 2018/2019 academic year. With sound minds and great aspirations our scholars, teachers and staff embrace the gift and challenge of paving the path to success thorough education.
Our successes are abundant to date. Week 4 is sure to add to our bounty.
For our Parents – the PAAJAF Foundation is working to expand our community in the United States of America. We will create and register the “Friends of PAAJAF”. Our purpose is to unite our well-wishers and volunteers in a common purpose – Education. Together we will make a difference locally in Gbawe and impact the lives of others across the globe. We will provide regular updates.
To our greater local and international community – if you are interested in volunteering to help with the development of Friends of PAAJAF or if you have questions and concerns, please direct your correspondence to our USA Director, Isabelle A. Harman, at [email protected]. Thank you.
The last week was successful and graceful. We engaged in peaceful staff coordination. Our lessons taught are as follows:
- Madam Susana class “Morning Glory”: The pupils are already able to write the English alphabet from A – Z, upper case. These pupils are aged 3-4 years. Now on the lower case at the close of the last Friday, 25 January 2019, they have been able to write up letter “t”.
- Counting: Conservation of members
- Plants: Types of plants
- Creative art: Armah, the Headmistress, taught her class how to be creative and she demonstrated for her class (Carnation) as shown in the picture above
- Family: Nuclear and extended family
- Nature Tour: Our children at PEI have gained the confidence to explore the natural environment. Through a practical activity, they have identified species of native plants, insects.
- Home and Community: We learned about the roles everyone has in our homes and our community.
TEACHERS AND STAFF HIGHLIGHT
Madam Susana teaches and cares for children/pupils who are 3-4 years old in the Morning Glory class. She is a High School graduate and has obtained a Certificate in Pre-School Education in the following subjects:
- Child Psychology, Methods of Teaching, Planning and Preparation of Instruction and Curriculum, Communication Methods and other skills to enhance the educational experience.
She shares in our hope of molding young minds to impact formal knowledge in our community. Click here to watch Susana share her experience.
CALENDAR OF UPCOMING EVENT
As per our planned activities for this term, there will be a full-day program on 14 February 2019 to be held on the school premises. The program is designed to train our young ones on how to care for and love one another. We will also emphasize the importance of sharing ones’ abundance with others:
- Red Day – February 14, 2019
- Independence Day – March 6- 7, 2019
- Indoor Games – March 15, 2019
- Spelling Bee – March 29, 2019
- Revision – April 1 – 5, 2019
- Examination – April 8 – 15, 2019
- Vacation – April 17, 2019
One thought on “Art with Ms. Armah, Headmistress of PAAJAF Educational Institute”
Comments are closed.